Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thailand - So Far

Sorry it took so long to update. I was going through photos and dealing without internet. 
So after Kuala Lumpur we headed to Pattaya.

On our second night in Pattaya there was some kind of festival. There were fireworks, flowers being send into the ocean and floating lanterns.
It is hard to tell but that speck of light is a lantern. The sky was full of them. It was beautiful.
Since I mentioned that I wish I could have let a lantern go E searched for days to find one for me.

It was really cool. And we got to watch it for a while, because it was the only one in the sky.

Though we did enjoy the beach during the day...

...the kids like it a little more at night



E has been on a mission to see that I have a lot of fun...
Like a special dinner just the two of us
Pretending to do a chocolate shot

and trying to climb a palm tree.
She also wants to see me have a lot of "firsts" ...



First time getting my feet eaten by fish. Yes it feels weird and tickles.

Trying a mango for the first time. I have no idea what Jim is doing? Though in this picture it looks like he is licking my mango, but I assure he didn't.
First time eating octopus. It was WEIRD. Very Chewy and those suckers felt funny.


Riding in a Tuk Tuk (truck version). The kids loved it.



After about a week we went to Phuket

We didn't get out much, but Oh was it beautiful.



Right now we are in Chang Mai, but that is another story. For now I will leave you with some videos that are cute and funny from our trip.



Just a cute short video of B stating the obvious.

Now before you watch the next video. Do you remember the taxi in Kuala Lumpur. It had a sign...


Now watch the video and notice the last sign.


More to come soon. I'll show you the house next!

No comments:

Post a Comment